Customer Care Administrator
Our office based customer care team provides a welcoming entry point for callers to Supreme, and is the main point of contact for customers, suppliers and other visitors. They also handle all administrative functions for Coffee Supreme.
We're looking for an energetic positive person who genuinely loves helping people to join the team in a Customer Care Administrator role. This would suit someone who is from the hospitality industry and wants to learn more about coffee supply from the other side. Strong computer skills, particularly in Google Apps, Word and Excel, attention to detail and the abilities to multitask and be proactive are essential to this role.
Examples of duties range from answering the phone and helping customers with orders, training enquiries and technical problems, through to chipping in with emptying the dishwasher and filling the fruit bowl.
This position is part time Monday to Wednesday, with the potential of going full time for the right person as the business grows.
Some of the main duties are:
- Answering the phone and helping customers with their queries.
- Entering orders into our system for despatch.
- Liaising with couriers to follow up missing or delayed orders.
- Actioning requests for machine servicing and training.
- General admin tasks, such as preparing reports, maintaining files etc.
- Contributing to keeping our shared spaces looking good.
- Welcoming and assisting any customer, supplier or any other visitors to the roastery.
- Assisting with any events we run.
- Assisting the Office Manager with any other tasks as required.
- Assisting with packing wholesale and retail orders and delivery runs as required
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a genuine love for helping people and making them feel welcome.
- Have great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have first-rate attention to detail.
- Be super organised and work to deadlines.
- Be a proactive, independent thinker.
- Be flexible and willing to muck in wherever required.
- Identify with and promote the Coffee Supreme brand.
- Love coffee!!!
Send us an email telling us a bit about yourself and why you'd be a great fit into our team, along with your CV.