Gibbon Street, Brisbane
Coffee Supreme Gibbon Street (formerly Day Made) is our dedicated hospitality and retail site in the ever warm and sunny Queensland. Gibbon Street allows us to showcase our coffee offering and give people the Supreme Experience. It provides the face of the Coffee Supreme brand, and exists to help us grow our brand and create loyal Coffee Supreme fans in Brisbane.
After a few years, we have learnt that coffee quality doesn’t have to come at the expense of approachability and service - it should be fun, engaging, honest and generous. Coffee Supreme believe hospitality and generosity form the backbone of any good coffee experience and we’re after people who fully agree, to join our team of hospitality pros at our Gibbon Street cafe.
We are looking for a casual weekend all rounder, offering 16 hours a week with weekday cover shifts expected. Experience in both food handling and coffee would be amazing!
Ideally, we’re looking for someone to care about Coffee Supreme Gibbon Street as if it were their own business. If you are a great barista, good with people, and enjoy your work then get in touch!
Job Descriptions available on request.
Some of the main duties are:
- Greeting and serving customers
- Taking orders and using the POS system
- Producing espresso and brewed coffee to the highest standards as per Supreme’s SOP’s
- Food preparation as per kitchen SOP’s
- Talking to customers about our coffee and helping them find the right coffee and equipment for home
- Delivering food and coffee in a professional manner
- Clearing tables and other standard cafe tasks
- Striving to do things better.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a fan of the Coffee Supreme brand and it’s core values.
- Be an experienced and confident coffee maker.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of specialty coffee, and be able to share this knowledge with others.
- Provide warm, engaging and generous customer service.
- Work well in a team and build a positive team culture.
- Be reliable and punctual and set that expectation in your team.
- Present well at all times and represent the Coffee Supreme brand.
- Work hard, hustle, and have a lot of energy.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
Send us a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you'd love to join the Coffee Supreme team, along with a current CV!