Sales Representative - Victoria
We're on the hunt for a new biz hustler with proven sales experience to join us.
You'll ideally be well-connected within the hospitality industry, possess a strong knowledge of the Melbourne and international coffee industry, have excellent barista skills, be approachable, have an optimistic outlook, be solutions focused and willing to go the extra mile or three to look after both prospective and existing customers.
Building and maintaining fantastic relationships is at the heart of this role.
To join and bring value to our team, you will need to be knowledgeable about coffee and the cafe industry. You will have proven sales skillz. You'll be kind, confident, a great listener, engaging and helpful with a strong focus on helping improve prospective customers' businesses.
We are looking for an extremely motivated, self-starter, who is able to work autonomously, and keen to muck in at-the-ready!
It's a full time role, requiring 38 hours of work per week. The ordinary hours of work will be between 7.30 and 4.30pm Monday to Friday, but some hours outside of this will be required from time to time depending on business needs and which exciting event we're holding next.
Travel within Victoria and sometimes beyond will be required in this role, and a full clean driver's licence is a must.
A full job description is available, please get in touch if you're interested!
Some of the main duties are:
- Establishing and maintaining a network within the hospitality industry
- Creating a sales strategy targeting prospective customers in Victoria
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Generating contacts and leads to facilitate the new business opportunities and relationships
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Facilitating an effective and efficient handover process to Account Managers
- Participating in company trade shows/events when required
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Maintaining great relationships with existing customers
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience as a proven and successful sales person
- Be curious and keen to drive their own learning
- Have previous experience within the coffee industry
- Have an existing network in the Melbourne café industry
- Have national/Key Account sales experience
- Have effective relationship building and management abilities
- Be an active listener, have a compelling personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Have great organisational and time management skills
- Be well presented
- Have a full clean drivers license
Send us your CV and a letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you'd love to be part of the Supreme team.