30 Hours per week
We're on the lookout for a Finance Assistant to work closely with our Australian Finance Manager. You will be working as a part of our small trans-Tasman Finance Team at our Melbourne Office.
In this role you will be responsible for providing management accounting support. Your key responsibilities will include accounts payable processing, intercompany transactions and reconciliations, accounts receivable processing and debt collection, bank account and balance sheet reconciliations, general ledger journals, accruals and prepayments, budgeting support, payroll support, policy creation and monitoring adherence to controls.
You will be knowledgeable in key accounting concepts and have a desire to gain further experience and understanding. You will also be customer focused and passionate about our products.
This role is 30 hours per week, with a flexible approach as to how that can be achieved.
Some of the main duties are:
- Systems Management - bank recs, fixed assets, stocktakes etc.
- Management Accounting - weekly dashboard reports, journals.
- Accounts Payable.
- Reporting and General accounting tasks.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum of two years' experience in a management accounts assistant role.
- Have experience with MYOB Advanced.
- Be competent in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have an understanding of accounting disciplines functionality (AP/AR/Bank Recs/GL/Journals).
- Have an understanding of end to end transactional processes.
- Have fast, accurate data entry skills.
- Have absolute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have strong problem-solving skills, with a numbers mindset.
- Have previous exposure to business budgeting.
- Have a thorough understanding of GST treatements and their impact.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be quick to establish and maintain effective relationships at all levels.
- Be a team player.
- Be super organised and work to deadlines.
- Identify with and promote the Coffee Supreme brand.
- Love coffee!
If this sounds like you and you pride yourself on having excellent attention to detail and are systematic in your approach, then please send us a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you want to work at Coffee Supreme, and attach a current resume!