Work with us
With teams in major cities throughout Australasia and Japan, we’re always on the lookout for talented and committed people who want a meaningful career in a multi-faceted and exciting industry. You can even meet a bunch of our people on the Team page.
Order Fulfilment Assistant
We're looking for an energetic and dynamic person to come on board as a full time member of our order fulfilment team at our Wellington Roastery & HQ.
About the role
The order fulfilment team plays a crucial role in the delivery of a Supreme experience to our customers.
- Our cafe customers rely on us to get their orders to them safely and on time so that they can look after their own customers.
- Our at home customers also rely on us to get their orders to them so that they can enjoy a delicious cuppa without having to leave home!
- The CS team relies on us to deliver the amazing service that we have promised to our customers, building trust in our brand and maximising customer retention.
As a member of the order fulfilment team you will pick, prepare, package and despatch or deliver customer orders accurately and efficiently, and handle all customer contact in a professional and helpful manner in accordance with our values and mission.
It requires a very strong attention to detail as we have a wide variety of products and each customer has specific requirements. It's also a very busy department, so you'll need to be able to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines.
A typical day could look like:
- Arrive bright and early and drink a brew with the team.
- Review the orders for the day.
- Follow set processes for preparing, assembling and packing customer orders.
- Pre-bag coffee to prepare for the following day/s.
- Keep all areas clean and tidy.
But it could also include:
- Doing a stocktake.
- Making special orders for marketing campaigns.
- Storing/retrieving pallets and organising the warehouse.
- Helping in other areas in our order fulfillment team.
It's a full time salaried position (40 hours per week).
The ordinary hours of work are 7.30am to 4.00pm Mondays to Fridays.
About the person
Our team vibe is fast paced, but fun! If you work hard, move quickly, have a high attention to detail, and don't take yourself too seriously, you'll be a great fit.
Key skills required:
- Physically strong and fit
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to hustle and work to deadlines
- High energy
- Hospitality experience an advantage
- Forklift licence an advantage
- Full driver's licence and can drive a manual transmission an advantage
How to apply
Click "Apply Now" or email your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you'd be a great fit at Coffee Supreme to email@example.com.
A full job description is available, so let us know if you're interested - come join our team!
Customer Development Manager / Technician
Keen to jump on the tools?
Our Coffee Supreme team in Sydney consists of a small but dynamic team, who work together to look after our growing wholesale customer base.
We're on the hunt for a seasoned coffee pro to join us in a dual role as Customer Development Manager / Espresso Machine Technician.
As a Customer Development Manager, you will be the go-to person for the customers in your portfolio for all commercial matters - equipment, kg price, new product growth and cafe development - discussions had on a regular and scheduled basis with prepared information to benefit the customer’s performance.
The role also involves looking after the technical requirements for our NSW customers, ensuring that our customers’ machinery is maintained according to our commitment to them.
This includes being on call once a fortnight to provide phone support and attend to customer emergencies.
We're a small two person team, so from time to time you'll also be responsible for packing, despatching and delivering beans, takeaway cups and other supplies to our Sydney customers.
This is an ideal role for someone who loves the coffee industry and is looking for the next step in their career.
In an ideal world, our successful applicant will have some experience servicing espresso machines and grinders - at the very least you'll need to be confident on the tools and technically minded.
A valid driver licence is required for this role.
Some of the main duties include:
- Delivering quality customer care and excellent communication to our customers
- Establishing, nurturing and maintaining strong relationships with the customers in your region’s portfolio
- Gaining an understanding of the unique needs, goals and challenges for each customer so that we can tailor our approach to help them to succeed
- Developing a “toolkit” of strategies to help grow the profitability of existing accounts
- Creating and carrying out a regular visit schedule to the customers in your portfolio
- Proactively seek new business, in line with the set strategy
- Respond to new business enquiries: meet with prospective clients and explain what Supreme offers, following the set sales process
- Performing regular maintenance and repairs of our customers' equipment
- Swiftly responding to customer call outs
- Diagnosing problems, then identifying and actioning solutions that will keep our customers operational
- Performing weekend/after hours “on call” responsibilities every second weekend
- Documenting all work in our ERP system
- Gain a knowledge of our products, ordering and delivery methods and processes.
- Assemble customer orders and despatch by courier, or deliver within the set time frame.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a strong barista skill set (2+ years preferred), preferable in a management position
- Have an intermediate knowledge of espresso machinery
- Be proficient with tools and machinery
- Have a full clean driver’s licence
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Be a quick thinker, and decisive
- Have strong organisational and planning skills
- Be reliable and consistent with a great sense of humour and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be a problem solver attitude with experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on their specific needs
- Be a professional with a presentable manner
How to apply
Click "Apply Now" to send us a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you'd be a great addition to our team, along with a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description is available upon request.
No Positions currently available
Keep checking back for positions or stay in touch via our social channels.